Alexander Russo is an Associate Professor of Media Studies at The Catholic University of America. His research interests include the technology and cultural form of radio and television, sound studies, radio and television criticism, the development of “old” new media, the history of music and society, the relationship between media and space, and the history of popular culture.
- Sounding Out! Podcast #35: Sonic Beyoncé Roundtable
- Resounding Silence and Soundless Surveillance, From TMZ Elevator to Beyoncé and Back Again
- Catastrophic Listening
- “You’re. . .#noangel. . . either”: Uneasy Politics and Dissonant Sonics in Beyoncé’s “No Angel”
- Sound Off! // Comment Klatsch #19: Take Us to the Bridge!
Search for topics. . .
Like us on Facebook!
- RT @djunto: This week's project: make music from the near silence of three different phone calls: disquiet.com/2014/09/18/dis… 1 day ago
- Fugazi Are Releasing a Lost Album of Songs From 1888 fb.me/1YsIzy1j4 1 day ago
- RT @lianamsilvaford: ICYMI evening crowd: I hosted @soundingoutblog's latest podcast, a roundtable on Queen Bey, for our September forum: h… 1 day ago