Christina Sharpe is Associate Professor of English and American Studies at Tufts University where she also directs American Studies. Her book Monstrous Intimacies: Making Post-Slavery Subjects was published in 2010 by Duke University Press. Her current book project is Memory for Forgetting: Blackness, Whiteness, and Cultures of Surprise.
- SO! Amplifies: Cities and Memory
- SO! Reads: Daniela Cascella’s F.M.R.L. (Finding Materials for Remembering and Listening)
- Machinic Ballads: Alan Lomax’s Global Jukebox and the Categorization of Sound Culture
- Black Mourning, Black Movement(s): Savion Glover’s Dance for Amiri Baraka
- Sounding Our Utopia: An Interview With Mileece
Search for topics. . .
Like us on Facebook!
- RT @aram: In case you still thought copyright was for the masses. "World's Top 5 music publishers now control 11 million songs" http://t.co… 3 hours ago
- RT @womensaudio: Thelonious Monk 1963 CBS 30th Street Studio NY w/custom tube console http://t.co/ZKogbBh69t 3 hours ago
- RT @randyprine: 26 year old survives Iraq but not 2 days in a Texas jail. We do Memorial Day all wrong if we don't demand answers http://t… 4 hours ago