*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- On Whiteness and Sound Studies
- Sounding Out! Podcast #44: Retail Soundscapes and the Ambience of Commerce
- Caterpillars and Concrete Roses in a Mad City: Kendrick Lamar’s “Mortal Man” Interview with Tupac Shakur
- Sonic Connections: Listening for Indigenous Landscapes in Kent Mackenzie’s The Exiles
- Saving Sound, Sounding Black, Voicing America: John Lomax and the Creation of the “American Voice”
Search for topics. . .
- RT @barnor_hesse: "race shapes listening—and hence, some would say, sound itself. The "sonic color line” is distinctly audible" http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @datageneral: Glad this was published, hope the critique is extended. Bc the question *why* sound studies is so white remains open. http… 2 hours ago
- RT @eppleyca: @majortominor v. nice piece on @soundingoutblog -- a topic that has been simmering for years and is now really getting some m… 6 hours ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 6th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2015
20 days to go.