Amanda Keeler (Ph.D., Indiana University, 2011) is a Visiting Assistant Professor at Bucknell University. She teaches courses in film and media studies. Her current research focuses on historical emergent film, radio, and television; media history; media industries; and contemporary television.
- SO! Amplifies: Radio Coyote’s #DIASPORADICAL Sound
- Sounding Out! Podcast #49: Yoshiwara Soundwalk: Taking the Underground to the Floating World
- Of Resilience and Men: How Bieber, Skrillex, and Diplo Play with Gender in “Where Are Ü Now”
- SO! Amplifies: Sounding Board Curated by Leonardo Cardoso
- Tape Hiss, Compression, and the Stubborn Materiality of Sonic Diaspora
Search for topics. . .
- RT @devhynes: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ https://t.co/5EIDTMpy2A 28 minutes ago
- RT @jasonkingsays: I wrote about the late great Maurice White of @EarthWindFire for @nprmusic @NPRandB n.pr/1nMLsDO 1 hour ago
- RT @The_Spark_Mag: We spoke with Screaming Females about surviving in an industry that wants to destroy them thesparkmag.com/artists/scream… 3 hours ago