Bill Bahng Boyer
Bill Bahng Boyer is co-chair of the Society for Ethnomusicology Sound Studies Special Interest Group and a lecturer in music, writing and rhetoric at Dartmouth College. He is also a doctoral candidate in music at New York University, completing a dissertation on public listening in the New York City subway system.
- SO! Reads: Shana Redmond’s Anthem: Social Movements and the Sound of Solidarity in the African Diaspora
- Of Sound Machines and Recording, Sharing that Transcends Time and Space
- Future Memory: Womb Sound As Shared Experience Crossing Time and Space
- Optophones and Musical Print
- Music to Grieve and Music to Celebrate: A Dirge for Muñoz
Search for topics. . .
Like us on Facebook!
- RT @ProfessMoravec: Telling Untold Histories: An Unconference for Public Historians | M A R C H bit.ly/1FssHgd 15 hours ago
- RT @dorothyk98: Gender Bias in Academe: An Annotated Bibliography of Important Recent Studies | HASTAC hastac.org/blogs/superadm… #highered #fe… 15 hours ago
- RT @martin_backes: Watch Damon Albarn and Brian Eno’s 40 minute tribute to Terry Riley’s ‘In C’ with Africa Express ow.ly/HYGtr … 15 hours ago