Bill Bahng Boyer
Bill Bahng Boyer is co-chair of the Society for Ethnomusicology Sound Studies Special Interest Group and a lecturer in music, writing and rhetoric at Dartmouth College. He is also a doctoral candidate in music at New York University, completing a dissertation on public listening in the New York City subway system.
- SO! Reads: Daniela Cascella’s F.M.R.L. (Finding Materials for Remembering and Listening)
- Machinic Ballads: Alan Lomax’s Global Jukebox and the Categorization of Sound Culture
- Black Mourning, Black Movement(s): Savion Glover’s Dance for Amiri Baraka
- Sounding Our Utopia: An Interview With Mileece
- Sounding Out! Podcast #41: Sound Art as Public Art
Search for topics. . .
Like us on Facebook!
- RT @foureyedsoul: Sarah Lozier: Is how we talk re: DH making it hard to find critical in #dh? What about experimental, playful, exploratory… 19 hours ago
- @moriahgirl @CSJCLRiverside ME TOO! 19 hours ago
- RT @masoundartlcc: Sound Matters: Online Gathering is now open! and during one month. We are publishing stories of artists and... http://t.… 19 hours ago