Joshua Hudelson is a Ph.D. student in the Music department at NYU. He received his MA in Digital Musics from Dartmouth College, where he conducted ethnographic fieldwork on the Electronic Voice Phenomenon community. He is currently writing about the Noiseless Typewriter.
- Ritual, Noise, and the Cut-up: The Art of Tara Transitory
- Enacting Queer Listening, or When Anzaldúa Laughs
- Sounding Out! Podcast #46: Ruptures in the Soundscape of Disneyland
- Straight Leanin’: Sounding Black Life at the Intersection of Hip-hop and Big Pharma
- The Sweet Sounds of Havana: Space, Listening, and the Making of Sonic Citizenship
Search for topics. . .
- I hope I see you at #2015ASA @Afrofabulist !!! You are making it look good! :) 3 hours ago
- RT @sammusmusic: BUCKET LIST ACHIEVEMENT unlocked. I finally FINALLY have contributed raps to a real, live, playable video game... http://t… 3 hours ago
- Tomorrow at 4:00! #2015ASA "Spinning Dystopia" panel on DJs and urban space!! w/@sammusmusic @redclayscholar @pomomad @mbb3001 & me! YESSS! 3 hours ago