*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- SO! Reads: Daniela Cascella’s F.M.R.L. (Finding Materials for Remembering and Listening)
- Machinic Ballads: Alan Lomax’s Global Jukebox and the Categorization of Sound Culture
- Black Mourning, Black Movement(s): Savion Glover’s Dance for Amiri Baraka
- Sounding Our Utopia: An Interview With Mileece
- Sounding Out! Podcast #41: Sound Art as Public Art
Search for topics. . .
Like us on Facebook!
- RT @amjsew: Why Is Academic Writing So Academic? newyorker.com/books/page-tur… via @joshuarothman 2 hours ago
- RT @moriahgirl: Ashley: Uses model of affective policing covering: emotions and bodily states; affective atmospheres, aesthetics and afford… 10 hours ago
- RT @AntennaBlog: Catherine Martin on femininity & authority in mid-century radio detective series Candy Matson: wp.me/pT7v0-6UC http… 10 hours ago
Networked Blogs on Facebook!
Countdown to our 6th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2015
2 months to go.