A Taurus who enjoys the ocean, Airek Beauchamp is currently at SUNY Binghamton pursuing his PhD in Creative Writing. He also studies Composition Pedagogy and Queer Theory, although he is becoming more and more seduced into Sound Studies. He can rock a disco all night or just stay in and maybe catch up on some 30 Rock. Some call him fancy, some call him a bitch, but really he is both. He is a multiplicity of multiplicities, all in one mortal shell.
- SO! Amplifies: The Electric Golem (Trevor Pinch and James Spitznagel)
- Can’t Nobody Tell Me Nothin: Respectability and The Produced Voice in Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road”
- SO! Reads: Rebecca Tuhus-Dubrow’s Personal Stereo
- SO! Podcast #76: F*** U Pay Us @ UC Riverside PunkCon
- SO! Amplifies: The Blues and Jazz Dance Book Club
Search for topics. . .
- New Sound Studies journal out now! tandfonline.com/toc/rfso20/5/1… 20 minutes ago
- NEW POST UP! SO! Amplifies: The Electric Golem (Trevor Pinch and James Spitznagel) soundstudiesblog.com/2019/06/24/so-… via @soundingoutblog 34 minutes ago
- Tap and Roll and Paralytic Transit , Andy Slater, 2018 g400disabilityproject.com/129-2/?fbclid=… 34 minutes ago