Alexander Russo is an Associate Professor of Media Studies at The Catholic University of America. His research interests include the technology and cultural form of radio and television, sound studies, radio and television criticism, the development of “old” new media, the history of music and society, the relationship between media and space, and the history of popular culture.
- “It’s Time to End the Publishing Gatekeeping!”: SO! stands with RaceB4Race
- Listen to yourself!: Spotify, Ancestry DNA, and the Fortunes of Race Science in the Twenty-First Century
- Black Excellence on the Airwaves: Nora Holt and the American Negro Artist Program
- Blank Space and “Asymmetries of Childhood Innocence”
- Youth, Reverberations, and Detroit’s Most Charismatic Rapper
Search for topics. . .
- RT @lolaolufemi_: I wrote for the g*ardian about abolition, the black feminist tradition & the series I co-programmed with @sarah_shin_ & @… 17 hours ago
- RT @CarminRosado: sat through *another* reopening webinar where university admin lean on passive voice: “campus will be cleaned” as often a… 17 hours ago
- RT @ProfKFH: "Speak of Me as I Am: Examining Race in Othello," will be presented via social media at 6 p.m. on 8/7 preceding the streaming… 17 hours ago