Emmanuelle Sonntag defines herself as a “knowledge organizer.” She offers consultancy services in communication, education, curriculum design, information management and knowledge mobilization while pursuing her PhD in Sociology on… Listening at Université du Québec à Montréal. She tweets on listening, sounds, stories and other noises @lvrdg.
- Can’t Nobody Tell Me Nothin: Respectability and The Produced Voice in Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road”
- SO! Reads: Rebecca Tuhus-Dubrow’s Personal Stereo
- SO! Podcast #76: F*** U Pay Us @ UC Riverside PunkCon
- SO! Amplifies: The Blues and Jazz Dance Book Club
- SO! Reads: Steph Ceraso’s Sounding Composition: Multimodal Pedagogies for Embodied Listening
Search for topics. . .
- RT @jeddobson: Israel Reyes @IsraResCres starting “Decolonizing Queer Camp in Edwin Sánchez’s Diary of a Puerto Rican Demigod.” #fasi19 htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @larrylafountain: Israel Reyes (Dartmouth) on Decolonizing Queer Camp in Edwin Sánchez’s Diary of a Puerto Rican Demigod at the Futures… 3 hours ago
- RT @inratsalley: “You can’t understand Sylvia Rivera’s activism without understanding her commitment to religion and the rhetoric she uses… 4 hours ago