*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- “Happy Homes Have Gramophones” –Gender, Technology, and the Sonic Restaging of Community Before and After the Partition of Bengal
- Out of Sync: Gendered Location Sound Work in Bollywood
- The Queer Sound of the Dandiya Queen, Falguni Pathak
- Gendered Soundscapes of India, an Introduction
- Gender and the First Sound Films in 1930s Bombay
Search for topics. . .
- Rediscovering Hip-Hop’s Early Years: An Interview with Joseph Ewoodzie – AAIHS fb.me/79ocw5qrx 6 hours ago
- The Year in Protest Music 2017 pitchfork.com/features/lists… via @pitchfork 17 hours ago
- RT @Klangable: silent reading emboldened the reader because it placed the source of his curiosity completely under personal control https:/… 19 hours ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 8th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2017