A Taurus who enjoys the ocean, Airek Beauchamp is currently at SUNY Binghamton pursuing his PhD in Creative Writing. He also studies Composition Pedagogy and Queer Theory, although he is becoming more and more seduced into Sound Studies. He can rock a disco all night or just stay in and maybe catch up on some 30 Rock. Some call him fancy, some call him a bitch, but really he is both. He is a multiplicity of multiplicities, all in one mortal shell.
- “It’s Time to End the Publishing Gatekeeping!”: SO! stands with RaceB4Race
- Listen to yourself!: Spotify, Ancestry DNA, and the Fortunes of Race Science in the Twenty-First Century
- Black Excellence on the Airwaves: Nora Holt and the American Negro Artist Program
- Blank Space and “Asymmetries of Childhood Innocence”
- Youth, Reverberations, and Detroit’s Most Charismatic Rapper
Search for topics. . .
- Why Scientists Are Starting to Care About Cultures That Talk to Whales smithsonianmag.com/science/talkin… 13 minutes ago
- RT @DearSommer: "Outcast allows me to be myself in the classroom. The academy was not made for black women." @redclayscholar #ChroniclingSt… 11 hours ago
- RT @BaldwinVidal: "So many students don't have a soft place to land in college" @redclayscholar Talking about the care she takes with the… 11 hours ago