A Taurus who enjoys the ocean, Airek Beauchamp is currently at SUNY Binghamton pursuing his PhD in Creative Writing. He also studies Composition Pedagogy and Queer Theory, although he is becoming more and more seduced into Sound Studies. He can rock a disco all night or just stay in and maybe catch up on some 30 Rock. Some call him fancy, some call him a bitch, but really he is both. He is a multiplicity of multiplicities, all in one mortal shell.
- My Voice, or On Not Staying Quiet
- The Sound of Feminist Snap, or Why I Interrupted the 2018 SEM Business Meeting
- SO! Amplifies: Die Jim Crow Record Label
- TiK ToK: Post-Crash Party Pop, Compulsory Presentism and the 2008 Financial Collapse
- “Heavy Airplay, All Day with No Chorus”: Classroom Sonic Consciousness in the Playlist Project
Search for topics. . .
- RT @Vijay_Ramjattan: That people can understand the harm of blackface or brownface and not do the same for the mocking of racialized voices… 3 hours ago
- @inlandemperor a lot of the radness of Gen X lies in the fact that we will always own *ourselves* much harder and f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @missymazzoli: Calling all female-identifying, non-binary & gender nonconforming composers ages 13-19 in Southern California: Luna Compo… 22 hours ago