*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- Unlearning Black Sound in Black Artistry: Examining the Quiet in Solange’s A Seat At the Table
- Introduction to Sound, Ability, and Emergence Forum
- The Listening Body in Death
- Troubling Silence: Sonic and Affective Dispossessions of the African Slave Trade
- “Don’t Be Self-Conchas”: Listening to Mexican Styled Phonetics in Popular Culture*
Search for topics. . .
- RT @yahhitscorrine: Honestly John Lennon wouldn't have been able to keep up with her, she's so next level twitter.com/soundingoutblo… 6 hours ago
- Self-Care Tips from Yoko Ono fb.me/9nhJvxhBP 7 hours ago
- New post! "Unlearning Black Sound in Black Artistry: Examining the Quiet in @solangeknowles's A Seat At the Table" soundstudiesblog.com/2017/05/22/unl… 8 hours ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 8th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2017
65 days to go.