Aurelio Meza (Mexico City, 1985) is a PhD student in Humanities at Concordia University, Montreal. Co-organizer of the PoéticaSonora research group at UNAM, Mexico City, where he is in charge of designing and developing a digital audio repository for sound art and poetry in Mexico since 1960. Author of the books of essays Shuffle: poesía sonora (2011) and Sobre Vivir Tijuana (2015). Blog: http://aureliomexa.wordpress.com/.
- Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba
- Sounding Out! Podcast #61: Ni Le Pen, ni Macron: Parisian Soundscapes of Resistance
- Unlearning Black Sound in Black Artistry: Examining the Quiet in Solange’s A Seat At the Table
- Introduction to Sound, Ability, and Emergence Forum
- The Listening Body in Death
Search for topics. . .
- RT @nelsongeorge: mensjournal.com/magazine/sony-… A wonderful interview with the genius that is @sonnyrollins. 6 hours ago
- RT @Sherrie11208672: Great article by Caleb Lazaro-Moreno, "Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba" on Sounding O… 8 hours ago
- Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba soundstudiesblog.com/2017/05/29/tec… 21 hours ago