*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- The Top Ten Sounding Out! Posts of 2018!
- Femmes Fucking the Camera: Listening to the Sonics of Boudoir Photography
- SO! Podcast #72: Not Your Muse (Episode 1 feat. Hailey Niswanger)
- “How Many Latinos are in this Motherfucking House?”: DJ Irene, Sonic Interpellations of Dissent and Queer Latinidad in ’90s Los Angeles
- Mr. and Mrs. Talking Machine: The Euphonia, the Phonograph, and the Gendering of Nineteenth Century Mechanical Speech
Search for topics. . .
- Women-Led Radio Station Amplifies Voices of Indigenous Communities in Argentina towardfreedom.org/archives/ameri… 6 hours ago
- RT @unibcarlson: Get your ears on...or, read about what it sounds like (to think [about sound]). twitter.com/soundingoutblo… 8 hours ago
- RT @tom_western: New publication: 'Ethnomusicologies of Radio'. Introduction to special issue of Ethnomusicology Forum, co-edited with @tom… 12 hours ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 8th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2017