Frank Bridges is a Doctoral Candidate at The Rutgers University School of Communication and Information. He is also a part-time lecturer, musician, and graphic designer. His research interests are the DIY and Internet-based production and distribution of music, and visual communication with a focus on semiotic analysis and street art.
- They Can Hear Us: Surveillance and Race in “A Quiet Place”
- #MMLPQTP Politics: Soccer Chants, Viral Memes, and Argentina’s 2018 “Hit of the Summer”
- Episode II: The Greatest Sound in the Galaxy: Sound and Star Wars
- SO! Podcast #68: Listening In with Sounding Out! (feat. Pavitra Sundar)
- SO! READS: Melissa Mora Hidalgo’s Mozlandia: Morrissey Fans in the Borderlands
Search for topics. . .
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 hour ago
- RT @DInesCasillas: You can’t advocate for poor, immigrant kids and then try to shield yours from the news. Make sure *you explain what is h… 19 hours ago
- RT @jbendery: wow -- Protesters crashed DHS Sec Kirstjen Nielsen's dinner at a Mexican restaurant tonight, shouting "shame!" and "if kids d… 1 day ago