Christina Sharpe is Associate Professor of English and American Studies at Tufts University where she also directs American Studies. Her book Monstrous Intimacies: Making Post-Slavery Subjects was published in 2010 by Duke University Press. Her current book project is Memory for Forgetting: Blackness, Whiteness, and Cultures of Surprise.
- “It’s Time to End the Publishing Gatekeeping!”: SO! stands with RaceB4Race
- Listen to yourself!: Spotify, Ancestry DNA, and the Fortunes of Race Science in the Twenty-First Century
- Black Excellence on the Airwaves: Nora Holt and the American Negro Artist Program
- Blank Space and “Asymmetries of Childhood Innocence”
- Youth, Reverberations, and Detroit’s Most Charismatic Rapper
Search for topics. . .
- RT @UofMPress: If you want to hear from @aydeethegreat directly about the release sign up for our virtual live author talk on Thursday, Aug… 7 hours ago
- RT @UofMPress: New today! @aydeethegreat's 'i used to love to dream' is the 1st ever peer-reviewed rap album pubbed by an academic press, u… 7 hours ago
- RT @sandylocks: A dream come true. And it was even better than I imagined. Watch the replay here: youtu.be/xGS5aP5Vi7g https://t.co/HBxA… 8 hours ago