*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- “I Dreamed and Loved and Wandered and Sang”: Sounding Blackness in W.E.B. Du Bois’s Dark Princess
- “Most pleasant to the ear”: W. E. B. Du Bois’s Itinerant Intellectual Soundscapes
- Canonization and the Color of Sound Studies
- Sound the Alarm: Blog-O-Versary 9.0
- Sounding Out! Podcast #69: Sound The Alarm
Search for topics. . .
- Favorite record shops in Melbourne? 2 hours ago
- RT @DrCanonic: @kristin_moriah @soundingoutblog Thanks for writing such a great piece, and thanks @soundingoutblog, as always, for posting… 2 hours ago
- RT @DrCanonic: @kristin_moriah @soundingoutblog Whoa—thank you! Will very happily add this to our "Teaching Harlem Renaissance" resources l… 2 hours ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 8th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2017