A. Brad Schwartz
A. Brad Schwartz co-wrote an episode of the award-winning PBS series American Experience on the “War of the Worlds” broadcast, based in part on research from his senior thesis at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He is currently writing a book on Welles and War of the Worlds for Farrar, Straus & Giroux, to be published in 2015.
- “I Dreamed and Loved and Wandered and Sang”: Sounding Blackness in W.E.B. Du Bois’s Dark Princess
- “Most pleasant to the ear”: W. E. B. Du Bois’s Itinerant Intellectual Soundscapes
- Canonization and the Color of Sound Studies
- Sound the Alarm: Blog-O-Versary 9.0
- Sounding Out! Podcast #69: Sound The Alarm
Search for topics. . .
- RT @yao_christine: Check out @kristin_moriah’s post on sounding Blackness and Du Bois! #poc19 #litpoc #soundstudied #citeblackwomen #citeWO… 3 hours ago
- RT @soundingoutblog: New Post up in our "Amplifying Du Bois at 150" series by @Kristin_Moriah! soundstudiesblog.com/2018/08/20/i-d… 3 hours ago
- RT @soundsculptures: Pleased to have an article included in this. It discusses some of the thinking behind my sound art - first step towa… 3 hours ago