A. Brad Schwartz
A. Brad Schwartz co-wrote an episode of the award-winning PBS series American Experience on the “War of the Worlds” broadcast, based in part on research from his senior thesis at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He is currently writing a book on Welles and War of the Worlds for Farrar, Straus & Giroux, to be published in 2015.
- “Happy Homes Have Gramophones” –Gender, Technology, and the Sonic Restaging of Community Before and After the Partition of Bengal
- Out of Sync: Gendered Location Sound Work in Bollywood
- The Queer Sound of the Dandiya Queen, Falguni Pathak
- Gendered Soundscapes of India, an Introduction
- Gender and the First Sound Films in 1930s Bombay
Search for topics. . .
- Rediscovering Hip-Hop’s Early Years: An Interview with Joseph Ewoodzie – AAIHS fb.me/79ocw5qrx 6 hours ago
- The Year in Protest Music 2017 pitchfork.com/features/lists… via @pitchfork 17 hours ago
- RT @Klangable: silent reading emboldened the reader because it placed the source of his curiosity completely under personal control https:/… 19 hours ago