Monteith McCollum is an independent filmmaker, musician and educator who has taught at various schools in Chicago, Illinois and upstate New York such as Columbia College, Broome Community College and Ithaca College. He has been a visiting artist at colleges including Boston Museum School, Art Institute of Chicago and University of Iowa. You can learn more about his work at monteithmcollum.com.
- “It’s Time to End the Publishing Gatekeeping!”: SO! stands with RaceB4Race
- Listen to yourself!: Spotify, Ancestry DNA, and the Fortunes of Race Science in the Twenty-First Century
- Black Excellence on the Airwaves: Nora Holt and the American Negro Artist Program
- Blank Space and “Asymmetries of Childhood Innocence”
- Youth, Reverberations, and Detroit’s Most Charismatic Rapper
Search for topics. . .
- RT @juliotrecoolio: @rgay Hearing helicopters flying over my home near downtown Louisville doesn't feel dystopian at all 🙃 2 hours ago
- RT @ThisBeLi: She was used for everything. Used to promote everything. Used to make people look good and socially conscious. Used to promot… 2 hours ago
- RT @CandiLand808: I don't know if my tweets are going thru but I'm gonna continue to scream into this void BREONNA TAYLOR'S LIFE MATTERED!!… 2 hours ago