Monteith McCollum is an independent filmmaker, musician and educator who has taught at various schools in Chicago, Illinois and upstate New York such as Columbia College, Broome Community College and Ithaca College. He has been a visiting artist at colleges including Boston Museum School, Art Institute of Chicago and University of Iowa. You can learn more about his work at monteithmcollum.com.
- “It’s Time to End the Publishing Gatekeeping!”: SO! stands with RaceB4Race
- Listen to yourself!: Spotify, Ancestry DNA, and the Fortunes of Race Science in the Twenty-First Century
- Black Excellence on the Airwaves: Nora Holt and the American Negro Artist Program
- Blank Space and “Asymmetries of Childhood Innocence”
- Youth, Reverberations, and Detroit’s Most Charismatic Rapper
Search for topics. . .
- RT @DearSommer: "Outcast allows me to be myself in the classroom. The academy was not made for black women." @redclayscholar #ChroniclingSt… 10 hours ago
- RT @BaldwinVidal: "So many students don't have a soft place to land in college" @redclayscholar Talking about the care she takes with the… 10 hours ago
- RT @KyeshaJennings: “This is something I wish scholars would understand.. if you don’t understand it you don’t understand it.. if you can’t… 11 hours ago