*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- Gendered Soundscapes of India, an Introduction
- Gender and the First Sound Films in 1930s Bombay
- Becoming Sound: Tubitsinakukuru from Mt. Scott to Standing Rock
- Sounding Out! Podcast #63: The Sonic Landscapes of Unwelcome: Women of Color, Sonic Harassment, and Public Space
- SO! Reads: Licia Fiol-Matta’s The Great Woman Singer: Gender and Voice in Puerto Rican Music
Search for topics. . .
- On my radar: Pauline Black’s cultural highlights fb.me/7VxCyPMHF 21 hours ago
- RT @DrCanonic: Yes, I will, thank you! This looks fantastic. twitter.com/soundingoutblo… 1 day ago
- ICYMI!! The Introduction to our Oct/Nov forum co-edited by M. Mehta and P. Gopinath "Gendered Soundscapes of India" soundstudiesblog.com/2017/10/16/int… 1 day ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 8th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2017