Ian Rawes was born in 1965 and grew up in London where he’s spent most of his life. Since leaving school he’s worked as a printer, book designer, market stallholder, concert promoter and sound archivist. He now runs the London Sound Survey full-time and lives in a suburb of south-east London.
- Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba
- Sounding Out! Podcast #61: Ni Le Pen, ni Macron: Parisian Soundscapes of Resistance
- Unlearning Black Sound in Black Artistry: Examining the Quiet in Solange’s A Seat At the Table
- Introduction to Sound, Ability, and Emergence Forum
- The Listening Body in Death
Search for topics. . .
- RT @nelsongeorge: mensjournal.com/magazine/sony-… A wonderful interview with the genius that is @sonnyrollins. 6 hours ago
- RT @Sherrie11208672: Great article by Caleb Lazaro-Moreno, "Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba" on Sounding O… 8 hours ago
- Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba soundstudiesblog.com/2017/05/29/tec… 21 hours ago