Marla Pagán-Mattos earned her doctorate in Comparative Literature and Literary Theory at the University of Pennsylvania. Her research interests include medieval literature, Iberian medieval history and literature, literary theory, and sound culture. She has taught at the University of Pennsylvania, Haverford College, and is currently teaching in the Department of Comparative Literature at the University of Puerto Rico.
- Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba
- Sounding Out! Podcast #61: Ni Le Pen, ni Macron: Parisian Soundscapes of Resistance
- Unlearning Black Sound in Black Artistry: Examining the Quiet in Solange’s A Seat At the Table
- Introduction to Sound, Ability, and Emergence Forum
- The Listening Body in Death
Search for topics. . .
- RT @nelsongeorge: mensjournal.com/magazine/sony-… A wonderful interview with the genius that is @sonnyrollins. 6 hours ago
- RT @Sherrie11208672: Great article by Caleb Lazaro-Moreno, "Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba" on Sounding O… 8 hours ago
- Technological Interventions, or Between AUMI and Afrocuban Timba soundstudiesblog.com/2017/05/29/tec… 21 hours ago