*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- Unlearning Black Sound in Black Artistry: Examining the Quiet in Solange’s A Seat At the Table
- Introduction to Sound, Ability, and Emergence Forum
- The Listening Body in Death
- Troubling Silence: Sonic and Affective Dispossessions of the African Slave Trade
- “Don’t Be Self-Conchas”: Listening to Mexican Styled Phonetics in Popular Culture*
Search for topics. . .
- RT @BlackFeminisms: Unlearning Black Sound in Black Artistry: Examining the Quiet in Solange’s A Seat At the Table buff.ly/2rKkgsL… 1 hour ago
- RT @Crutch4: https://t.co/fixBu2l5b3 1 hour ago
- RT @Harvard: Obasi Shaw’s thesis is an exploration of rap’s meaning #Harvard17 hvrd.me/Z3LZ30bSIJ4 1 hour ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 8th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2017
65 days to go.