*Indexed by the Modern Language Association Bibliography
- “I Dreamed and Loved and Wandered and Sang”: Sounding Blackness in W.E.B. Du Bois’s Dark Princess
- “Most pleasant to the ear”: W. E. B. Du Bois’s Itinerant Intellectual Soundscapes
- Canonization and the Color of Sound Studies
- Sound the Alarm: Blog-O-Versary 9.0
- Sounding Out! Podcast #69: Sound The Alarm
Search for topics. . .
- RT @yao_christine: Check out @kristin_moriah’s post on sounding Blackness and Du Bois! #poc19 #litpoc #soundstudied #citeblackwomen #citeWO… 3 hours ago
- RT @soundingoutblog: New Post up in our "Amplifying Du Bois at 150" series by @Kristin_Moriah! soundstudiesblog.com/2018/08/20/i-d… 3 hours ago
- RT @soundsculptures: Pleased to have an article included in this. It discusses some of the thinking behind my sound art - first step towa… 3 hours ago
Like us on Facebook!
Countdown to our 8th Blog-o-Versary!
SO!'s 6th Blog-o-Versary!July 27th, 2017