Jon M. Wargo
Jon M. Wargo, an International Literacy Association (ILA) 30 Under 30 awardee, is a University Fellow and doctoral candidate in Curriculum, Instruction, and Teacher Education at Michigan State University. In Fall 2016, Jon will join the Wayne State University faculty as an Assistant Professor of Reading, Language, and Literacy.
- Making His Story Their Story: Teaching Hamilton at a Minority-serving Institution
- “Ich kann nicht”: Hearing Racialized Language in Josh Inocéncio’s Purple Eyes (Ojos Violetas)
- Sounding Out! Podcast #64: Standing Rock, Protest, Sound and Power (Part 2)
- The Firesign Theatre’s Wax Poetics: Overdub, Dissonance, and Narrative in the Age of Nixon
- “Happy Homes Have Gramophones” –Gender, Technology, and the Sonic Restaging of Community Before and After the Partition of Bengal
Search for topics. . .
- RT @SunRaUniverse: Silence is music. There are different kinds of silences, each silence is a world all of it's own. In a lesser but not le… 24 minutes ago
- Putting it bluntly: Compton, cannabis and ‘The Chronic’ — 25 years later fb.me/U2b9AbTj 2 hours ago
- Brave + Bold Contest fb.me/FgRYOl2m 2 hours ago