James Tlsty is a Junior studying English and Philosophy, Politics and Law (PPL) at Binghamton University. James draws from literature and philosophy for pragmatic applications in social policy and activism. James is an active champion of the arts, as evidenced by his work with on-campus art initiative OPEN, a hybrid art gallery and open mic. He is also the resident Pop Music Department Director and an E-Board member at WHRW, where he is a registered radio engineer and programmer.
- “It’s Time to End the Publishing Gatekeeping!”: SO! stands with RaceB4Race
- Listen to yourself!: Spotify, Ancestry DNA, and the Fortunes of Race Science in the Twenty-First Century
- Black Excellence on the Airwaves: Nora Holt and the American Negro Artist Program
- Blank Space and “Asymmetries of Childhood Innocence”
- Youth, Reverberations, and Detroit’s Most Charismatic Rapper
Search for topics. . .
- RT @UofMPress: If you want to hear from @aydeethegreat directly about the release sign up for our virtual live author talk on Thursday, Aug… 42 minutes ago
- RT @UofMPress: New today! @aydeethegreat's 'i used to love to dream' is the 1st ever peer-reviewed rap album pubbed by an academic press, u… 42 minutes ago
- RT @sandylocks: A dream come true. And it was even better than I imagined. Watch the replay here: youtu.be/xGS5aP5Vi7g https://t.co/HBxA… 1 hour ago