Michelle M. Sauer is a professor at the University of North Dakota in the English Department. She recently released her latest book, titled Gender in Medieval Culture (Bloomsbury, 2015).
- “Hey Google, Talk Like Issa”: Black Voiced Digital Assistants and the Reshaping of Racial Labor
- Beyond the Every Day: Vocal Potential in AI Mediated Communication
- “Caught a Vibe”: TikTok and The Sonic Germ of Viral Success
- Tuning In to the Desi Valley: Getting to Know a Community via Radio
- Robin Williams and the Shazbot Over the First Podcast
Search for topics. . .
Looking for a Specific Post or Author?
Click here for the SOUNDING OUT INDEX. . .all posts and podcasts since 2009, scrollable by author, date, and title. Updated every 5 minutes.
Join 21,973 other subscribers