David B. Greenberg is a graduate of Oberlin College, where he studied religion, with an emphasis on Modern American Religious History. This podcast draws from his ethnographic research study, “Highway Religion: Truckstop Chapels, Evangelism, and Lived Religion on the Road.” David also performs and records as a singer-songwriter, and currently lives in New Jersey.
- SO! Amplifies: The Electric Golem (Trevor Pinch and James Spitznagel)
- Can’t Nobody Tell Me Nothin: Respectability and The Produced Voice in Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road”
- SO! Reads: Rebecca Tuhus-Dubrow’s Personal Stereo
- SO! Podcast #76: F*** U Pay Us @ UC Riverside PunkCon
- SO! Amplifies: The Blues and Jazz Dance Book Club
Search for topics. . .
- RT @readywriting: Also hoarse from yelling to be heard twitter.com/chengela/statu… 32 minutes ago
- RT @Jeff_Paul: Music and chants filling the streets of #SanJuan #PuertoRico as protests and demonstrations get underway. Tens of thousands… 9 hours ago
- Teaching Podcasting: A Curriculum Guide for Educators n.pr/2zcyXJv 2 days ago