James Hodges is a PhD student in media studies at Rutgers University. His research focuses on the relationship between promotional culture and media preservation. James is the cofounder of a media archaeology working group at Rutgers and he runs a small cassette label for fun.
- SO! Amplifies: The Electric Golem (Trevor Pinch and James Spitznagel)
- Can’t Nobody Tell Me Nothin: Respectability and The Produced Voice in Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road”
- SO! Reads: Rebecca Tuhus-Dubrow’s Personal Stereo
- SO! Podcast #76: F*** U Pay Us @ UC Riverside PunkCon
- SO! Amplifies: The Blues and Jazz Dance Book Club
Search for topics. . .
- RT @readywriting: Also hoarse from yelling to be heard twitter.com/chengela/statu… 33 minutes ago
- RT @Jeff_Paul: Music and chants filling the streets of #SanJuan #PuertoRico as protests and demonstrations get underway. Tens of thousands… 9 hours ago
- Teaching Podcasting: A Curriculum Guide for Educators n.pr/2zcyXJv 2 days ago