Whitney Anne Trettien is a doctoral candidate in English, specializing in book history (especially of early modern England) and media studies. She’s been involved in several digital projects both creative and critical; for more, see her website. @whitneytrettien
- Singing Cowboys and Musical Podcasters: Defining Country Music Through Public History
- Mapping the Music in Ukraine’s Resistance to the 2022 Russian Invasion
- SO! Amplifies: An Interactive Map of Music as Ukrainian Resistance to the 2022 Russian Invasion
- A Feast of Silence: Listening as Stoic Practice
- “Let’s check in with Marabel May”: Audience Positioning, Nostalgia, and Format in Amanda Lund’s The Complete Woman? Podcast Series
Search for topics. . .
Looking for a Specific Post or Author?
Click here for the SOUNDING OUT INDEX. . .all posts and podcasts since 2009, scrollable by author, date, and title. Updated every 5 minutes.