Whitney Anne Trettien is a doctoral candidate in English, specializing in book history (especially of early modern England) and media studies. She’s been involved in several digital projects both creative and critical; for more, see her website. @whitneytrettien
- “Let’s check in with Marabel May”: Audience Positioning, Nostalgia, and Format in Amanda Lund’s The Complete Woman? Podcast Series
- ‘No Place Like Home’: Dissonance and Displacement in Gimlet Media’s Fiction Podcast “Homecoming”
- SO! Amplifies: Wu Tsang’s Anthem (2021)
- Teaching Soundwalks in a Course on Gentrification, Black Music, and Corporate America
- Sonic Lessons of the Covid-19 Soundscape
Search for topics. . .
Looking for a Specific Post or Author?
Click here for the SOUNDING OUT INDEX. . .all posts and podcasts since 2009, scrollable by author, date, and title. Updated every 5 minutes.