Whitney Anne Trettien is a doctoral candidate in English, specializing in book history (especially of early modern England) and media studies. She’s been involved in several digital projects both creative and critical; for more, see her website. @whitneytrettien
- “So Jao”: Sound, Death and the Postcolonial Politics of Cinematic Adaptation in Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Haider” (2014)
- What Do We Hear in Depp v. Heard?
- Voice as Ecology: Voice Donation, Materiality, Identity
- SO! Amplifies: Immigrants Wake America Podcast and the Work of Engaged Digital Humanities
- The Sound of What Becomes Possible: Language Politics and Jesse Chun’s 술래 SULLAE (2020)
Search for topics. . .
Looking for a Specific Post or Author?
Click here for the SOUNDING OUT INDEX. . .all posts and podcasts since 2009, scrollable by author, date, and title. Updated every 5 minutes.