Tag Archive | techniques
- Tuning In to the Desi Valley: Getting to Know a Community via Radio
- Robin Williams and the Shazbot Over the First Podcast
- The Top Ten Sounding Out! Posts of 2020-2022!
- “So Jao”: Sound, Death and the Postcolonial Politics of Cinematic Adaptation in Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Haider” (2014)
- What Do We Hear in Depp v. Heard?
Search for topics. . .
Looking for a Specific Post or Author?
Click here for the SOUNDING OUT INDEX. . .all posts and podcasts since 2009, scrollable by author, date, and title. Updated every 5 minutes.
Join 21,975 other subscribers
Sound Off! // Comment Klatsch #12: Sound and Surveillance
klatsch \KLAHCH\ , noun: A casual gathering of people, esp. for refreshments and informal conversation [German Klatsch, from klatschen, to gossip, make a sharp noise, of imitative origin.] (Dictionary.com)
Dear Readers: Today’s Sound Off!//Comment Klatsch question comes to you from Aaron Trammell, Multimedia Editor of Sounding Out!
What makes a sound private and what makes it public?
Comment Klatsch logo courtesy of The Infatuated on Flickr.